Tuesday, February 19

books

I been tagged.

I never thought I'd be a reader, but in the last few years of my life I have really found it to be a passion of mine.


1. One
book that changed your life

Pretty much every book I have read has changed my life. But here are the ones that made me, like, freak out.
Jesus with Dirty Feet by Don Everts
Traveling Mercies by Anne Lammott
The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne
2. One book you’ve read more than once

I have read Rob Bell's Velvet Elvis three times. Once for a bible study, and I was so completely gullible the first time that I had to read it again to make sure I really loved it as much as I thought I did. The third time, just for good measure.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island

I would say the Bible, obviously. But let's just say I couldn't be so cliche...I would bring Eugene Peterson's Solo.

4. Two books that made you laugh

He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
Traveling Mercies by Anne Lammott

5. One book that made you cry
Jesus with Dirty Feet by Don Everts
This book started a revolution for me. Maybe the first book I read having anything to do with Christianity. It is incredibly simplistic and brief -- I was a pure mess after reading it.

Everybody Wants to go to Heaven but Nobody Wants to Die
by David Crowder and Mike Hogan

6. One book you wish had been written

Not sure about this one.

7. One book you wish had never been written


8. One book you’re currently reading

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read

I am anxious to read Jesus For President by Shane Claiborne

2 comments:

steve said...

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

very good and very funny.

Sarah said...

I see we share the same love for Joel Osteen.